30–35K depending on experience and skills
About the role...
You’ll be super passionate about coding and web development. You will drive Rabbit Hole forwards with your brilliant ideas, relentless energy, and ever-growing skills and talents. You will constantly question how things could be better and drive through better solutions for our projects and clients.
You will be knowledgable, experienced, and super talented in some (or all) of the following areas (get ready for some acronyms):
- PHP + SQL
- Craft CMS
- Creative coding, motion, WebGL
- E-commerce (Smaller platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce)
- Speed optimisation
- Adobe XD
- Server management (FTP, PHPMyAdmin, DNS etc)
- + more! Tell us what you’re really good at
We try and keep our egos in check. The best idea must always win, regardless of who it comes from. You will be a collaborative team player. You will be confident and clear in explaining your ideas.
Show us the work you’ve done before, but also the work you’d like to do in the future. Show us where you’d like to go. Ask us how we can support you in achieving your personal and professional goals.
You will be gregarious and sociable, contributing to studio culture and socials. (If you’re shy or quiet, that’s cool. As long as you like to hang out 🙂 )
We believe that what people do outside of the studio can positively influence their work. Tell us about your interests and hobbies. What else are you passionate about?
A bit about us...
We are a small team of four, looking to grow to seven by the end of 2020. We are a strategic design studio particularly renowned for our web design and development (Webby Award Winners 2019, Scottish Design Award for Best Website 2019).
- Work with a diverse range of clients, including Coldplay, music labels, theatre groups, festivals, and the UK’s leading architects
- Work with a friendly and sociable team who like meals out, Friday hangs, and attending client parties, exhibitions, and festivals.
- Work in the delightful Duke Studios down at Sheaf Street, possibly the best place to work in Leeds—lots of fun events, community meet-ups, and an awesome café (discounted for residents)
- Work flexibly between studio and remote working. Our studio is nice! Think industrial-chic, with brown leather sofas, plenty of plants, and a snoozy whippet
How to apply?
If you think this role is for you please send us an email with all requested information to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to everyone but please allow some time for us to collect and review submissions. We’re hoping to fill the vacancy by the end of September 2020. No agencies please.
Please include the following in your application:
- Tell us why you’d like to work at Rabbit Hole
- Talk us through you skills, knowledge and experience
- Show us your work (If showing us collaborative work, be specific about your role in the project)
- Tell us a bit about yourself, what are you passionate about?
Not quite there yet?
If you would love to work with us but worry that you aren’t fully qualified. Get in touch anyway. Show us what you’ve got. You may be better than you think. You may have the attitude, passion, and potential that we’re looking for.